Commercial Quality Bakeware
Baking delicate cakes and sweet foods requires a light colored pan that provides an even bake without over-browning.
With exceptional durability and performance, our unique Silver-Kote® permanent release coating will not affect the taste or color of foods (like bare aluminum does) and it reduces the need for excessive oiling and parchment paper. These non-toxic pans will never rust, flake or chip and are easy to clean. Oven safe to 700°F.
- Durable Silver-Kote finish with permanent release coating
- Reduce Release Aids and Parchment Paper The easy release surface requires minimal oiling and often eliminates the need for parchment paper.
- Steam-Proof Finish There is no degradation of the finish from moisture so depanning is not an issue. Safe to soak in water for cleaning.
- Non-Reactive Neutral, non-toxic finish does not discolor products containing eggs, like cheesecake. Water based release finish is PTFE and PFOA free.
- No Peeling, Flaking or Chipping The release layer is infused into the surface of the pan to create a long lasting, durable finish.