COMMERCIAL QUALITY BAKEWARE
Baking delicate cakes and sweet foods requires a light-colored pan that provides an even bake without over-browning.
With exceptional durability and performance, our unique Silver-Kote® permanent release coating will not affect the taste or color of foods (like bare aluminum does) and it reduces the need for excessive oiling and parchment paper. These non-toxic pans will never rust, flake or chip and are easy to clean. Oven safe to 700°F.
- Durable Silver-Kote finish with a permanent release coating
- Reduce Release Aids and Parchment Paper The easy release surface requires minimal oiling and often eliminates the need for parchment paper.
- Steam-Proof Finish There is no degradation of the finish from moisture so depanning is not an issue. Safe to soak in water for cleaning.
- Non-Reactive Neutral, non-toxic finish does not discolor products containing eggs, like cheesecake. The water-based release finish is PTFE and PFOA free.
- No Peeling, Flaking or Chipping The release layer is infused into the surface of the pan to create a long-lasting, durable finish.
We respect and reward the work our employees perform in our factory. Products made in other countries may not be able to claim this respect. All products are made in our manufacturing facility in Spokane Valley, Washington.